Innovation Corps - Nodes Program (17 533)
- The National Science Foundation in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Innovation Corps - Nodes Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 47.041, 47.049, 47.050, 47.070, 47.074, 47.075, 47.076.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 16, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 14, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 7 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: SENSOR
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Piedmont, South Atlantic Coast CESU
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (17 533) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0001726||MACROALGAE RESEARCH INSPIRING NOVEL ENERGY RESOURCES (MARINER)|
|G17AS00028||Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|HHS 2017 ACL NIDILRR DPCP 0197||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Community Living and Participation (Research)|
|HHS 2017 ACL NIDILRR DPCP 0198||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Community Living and Participation (Development)|
|17 534||Critical Techniques, Technologies and Methodologies for Advancing Foundations and Applications of Big Data Sciences and Engineering|
|DE FOA 0001724||Subsurface Biogeochemical Research|
|17 535||STEM + Computing Partnerships|
|17 529||Cyber-Physical Systems|
|HHS 2017 ACL NIDILRR ARPO 0196||Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training (ARRT) Program - Policy Research Fellowship|
|HHS 2017 ACL NIDILRR DPGE 0205||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Using Robotics and Automation to Improve Accessible Transportation Options for Individuals with Disabilities|
|VA SAHAT 17 02||Specially Adapted Housing Assistive Technology Grant Program|
|G17AS00029||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|DE FOA 0001727||Creating Innovative and Reliable Circuits Using Inventive Topologies and Semi Conductors (CIRCUITS)|
|DE FOA 0001736||CIRCUITS - SBIR|
|NIJ 2017 11612||NIJ FY17 Paul Coverdell Forensic Science Improvement Grants Program (Competitive)|
|NIJ 2017 11581||NIJ FY17 Forensic DNA Laboratory Efficiency Improvement and Capacity Enhancement Program|
|USGS 17 FA 0024||Notice of Intent - Calibration methods for the Thermal Infrared Sensor|
|G17AS00031||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|HHS 2017 ACL NIDILRR DPHF 0200||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Health and Function (Development)|
|HHS 2017 ACL NIDILRR DPHF 0199||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Health and Function (Research)|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "17 533", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: