FY 2018 High Priority Grant Program (FM MHP 18 001)
- The Department of Transportation, DOT/Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration in the transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY 2018 High Priority Grant Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 20.237.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 04, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 21, 2018 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 125 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Transportation
Next opportunity: Historian Intern Authored Cultural Landscape Report
Previous opportunity: Increase Accountability of and Public Access to Bureausâ¿¿ Museum Tree-Ring Specimens
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FM MHP 18 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|693JJ318NF00011||Surface Transportation System Funding Alternatives|
|FTA 2018 003 LOWNO||Solicitation of Project Proposals for the Low or No Emission Program (Low-No) Program|
|P18AS00092||Shuttle Service for the Giant Forest Area in Sequoia National Park|
|693JJ318NF00004||Operation Lifesaver Highway-Rail Grade Crossing Outreach|
|P18AS00208||Muir Woods National Monument Shuttle Service|
|FR RLD 18 003||FY17-18 Supplemental State-Amtrak Intercity Passenger Rail Committee, NNEPRA|
|FR CRS 18 003||FY18 Positive Train Control (PTC) Systems Grants under the Consolidated Rail Infrastructure and Safety Improvements (CRISI) Program|
|HM CST 18 001||Community Safety Grants – FY 2018|
|FTA 2018 004 TPE||Pilot Program for Transit-Oriented Development (TOD) Planning|
|HM HMI 18 001||Hazardous Materials Instructor Training Grants – FY 2018|
|HM SPS 18 001||Supplemental Public Sector Training Grants – FY 2018|
|HM HMP 18 001||HMEP Tribal Grants – FY 2018|
|FM MCG 19 001||Fiscal Year 2019- Motor Carrier Safety Assistance Program Planning and Application|
|VA HRTG NEW 2018||Grants for Transportation of Veterans in Highly Rural Areas|
|693JK31841A0001||State Damage Prevention (SDP) Program Grants|
|FTA 2018 005 TPM BUS||5339(b) Grants for Buses and Bus Facilities Infrastructure Investment Program|
|NPS 18 NERO 0061||Alternative Transportation Visitor Shuttle Program|
|VA HRTG 2018||Grants for Transportation of Veterans in Highly Rural Areas|
|FR SPP 18 001||FY18 Railroad Safety State Participation Pilot Grant Program|
|FTA 2018 001 TPM TR||Solicitation of Project Proposals: Public Transportation on Indian Reservations Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FM MHP 18 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: