Apply for NPS NOIP18AS00183
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the employment, labor and training, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Historian Intern Authored Cultural Landscape Report" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.935.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 24, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 04, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $35,266.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Cultivating MACAs Next Generation of Park Stewards through Citizen Science
Previous opportunity: FY 2018 High Priority Grant Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NPS NOIP18AS00183
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS NOIP18AS00183) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00573||Piscataway Park Cultural Landscape Inventory|
|P18AS00625||Expanding Explore Natural Communities Outreach|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS NOIP18AS00183", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.