Apply for NPS NOIP20AC00385
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Interpretative and Educational Outreach - BRVB" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.954.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 24, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 04, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $180,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2020 – Arkansas
Previous opportunity: DoD Spinal Cord Injury, Investigator- Initiated Research Award
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NPS NOIP20AC00385
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS NOIP20AC00385) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|20CS08||Parole Board Members Training|
|20CS09||Developing Organizational Resources to Support Behavioral Change|
|SCAISB 20 AW 005 03312020||Visual Storytelling for Lahore-based Media|
|SMK80020PAS005||Media Mentorship Program 2020|
|SFOP0006701||Fixed Amount Awards for Human Rights, Accountability, and Access to Information in the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK or North Korea) Round 3|
|SFOP0006703||Statements of Interest for Human Rights, Accountability, and Access to Information in the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK or North Korea) Round 3|
|SFOP0006728||Annual Program Statement|
|SCAISB 20 AW 006 04012020||Supporting Citizen Journalists|
|STATE BISHKEK PAS 20 0003||Democracy Commission Small Grants Program|
|W81EWF 20 SOI 0012||Monitoring and Control of Invasive Reptiles and Amphibians|
|SFOP0006735||Civil Society and Infrastructure|
|SCAISB 20 AW 007 04022020||Preventing and Countering Violent Extremism - Annual Program Statement|
|PAS PRISTINA FY20 03||University Support Grants Program|
|SCAISB 20 AW 008 04022020||Supporting Community College Initiatives in Punjab|
|72011420RFA00001||Information Integrity Program in Georgia|
|72062020RFA00005||Strengthening Civic Advocacy and Engagement (SCALE)|
|STATE BISHKEK PAS 20 0004||FY 2020 Book Translation Program Call for Proposals|
|DHS 20 DAD 024 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Emergency Food and Shelter National Board Program (EFSP)|
|SFOP0006715||2020 TIP Office International Programs to Combat Child Trafficking in Mongolia|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS NOIP20AC00385", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.