Apply for NPS NOIP19AC00173
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the community development, regional development, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Tribal Perspective Travel Guide for Lewis and Clark National Historic Trail- LECL" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.935.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 17, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 27, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $335,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development, Regional Development, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: RMYC Crew working directly with the CRD Trail Crew
Previous opportunity: Development of automated tools and databases useful for genetic data reduction and analysis
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NPS NOIP19AC00173
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS NOIP19AC00173", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.