Development of automated tools and databases useful for genetic data reduction and analysis (F19AS00210)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Development of automated tools and databases useful for genetic data reduction and analysis" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.678.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 14, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 21, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Tribal Perspective Travel Guide for Lewis and Clark National Historic Trail- LECL
Previous opportunity: Increasing the Civil Society Oversight of Government Corruption and Impunity
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F19AS00210", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: