Managua Annual Program Statement - PAS Small Grants Program (SNU700 FY19 PAS 01)
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Nicaragua in the education, other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Managua Annual Program Statement - PAS Small Grants Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 22, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 15, 2019 Submit complete application package to PASManagua@state.gov only. It is required to submit the full application package. No application package will be accepted after July 15, 2019..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Individuals, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Regional Catastrophic Preparedness Grant Program (RCPGP) - Region 9
Previous opportunity: RMYC Crew working directly with the CRD Trail Crew
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SNU700 FY19 PAS 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DHS 19 NPD 005 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Homeland Security National Training Program (HSNTP) - Continuing Training Grants (CTG)|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SNU700 FY19 PAS 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: