Apply for SAQM IP 22 CA 0032
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Tajikistan in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Increasing Financial Integrity and Strengthening Financial Stability and Inclusion in Tajikistan" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.900.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 17, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 01, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $962,812.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: FY 2022 Citizenship and Integration Grant Program: Regional Hub Program (RHP)
Previous opportunity: Asian American, Native Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander Behavioral Health Center of Excellence
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SAQM IP 22 CA 0032
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SAQM IP 22 CA 0032) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PAS SOFIA FY22 02||AEECA: Youth Academy for Civic Participation|
|PAS SOFIA FY22 03||AEECA: Detect and Check Disinformation in Bulgaria|
|72011522RFA00006||Countering Violent Extremism in Central Asia activity|
|SMK800 22 PAS006||FY2022 U.S. Embassy Skopje Speaker Program|
|BJL FTIF 2022||Sustaining Fiscal Transparency in The Gambia|
|22CS28||Preventing and Responding to Staff Sexual Misconduct in Community Supervision Agencies|
|SFOP0009059||Evaluating the impact of anticorruption initiatives in the Western Hemisphere|
|PDS COL 2022 ASACKACC||Administrative Support – American Spaces in Sri Lanka|
|NOI ILAB 22 05||Improving respect for workers' rights, including occupational safety and health and gender-based violence and harassment, in Bangladesh|
|SFOP0009072||Belarus and Combating Impunity|
|SFOP0009079||Belarus and Combating Impunity|
|22CS10||Women’s Risk Need Assessment (WRNA)|
|22CS13||On-Demand Video Resource Library for Community Supervision Professionals|
|SFOP0009080||Enhancing the Impact of Colombia’s Special Jurisdiction for Peace|
|SFOP0009081||Supporting Efforts to Secure Justice for Sri Lanka|
|PSG MBA FY22 01||Community -Led Monitoring|
|PAS LOME FY2022 04||Reinforcement of the Inter-Ministerial Committee for the Prevention and Fight against Violent Extremism’s (CIPLEV) organizational and functional capabilities|
|OPAPDFY22008||Advancing Palestinian Women’s Entrepreneurship Program|
|PD 002 FY2022||Cultural Programs|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SAQM IP 22 CA 0032", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.