Apply for FG 22 001
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Adminis in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Asian American, Native Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander Behavioral Health Center of Excellence" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.243.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 09, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 08, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $700,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Increasing Financial Integrity and Strengthening Financial Stability and Inclusion in Tajikistan
Previous opportunity: FY 2022 Collaborative Reform Initiative Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FG 22 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FG 22 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA DP22 2210||Closing the Gap with Social Determinants of Health Accelerator Plans|
|WH AST 22 004||Violence Against Women and Substance Use Prevention Initiative|
|WH AST 22 007||Addressing Eating Disorders in Adolescent Girls and the COVID-19 Pandemic|
|VA FOX SP FY2022||SSG Fox Suicide Prevention Grant Program.|
|72039122RFA00003||Building Healthy Families Activity|
|RDBCP DHCS 2022||Delta Health Care Service Grant Program|
|72051722RFA00002||USAID Building Resilience amongst Families affected with HIV activity|
|72011922RFA00001||Tajikistan Tuberculosis (TB) Bilateral Activity|
|HHS 2022 IHS PHN 0001||Public Health Nursing Case Management: Reducing Sexually Transmitted Infections|
|SM 22 013||Center of Excellence on Social Media and Mental Wellbeing Cooperative Agreement|
|TI 22 005||State Opioid Response Grants|
|HRSA 23 019||Service Area Competition|
|CDC RFA DD23 2301||Enhancing Public Health Surveillance of Autism Spectrum Disorder through the Autism and Developmental Disabilities Monitoring (ADDM) Network|
|HRSA 22 166||Rural Northern Border Region Healthcare Support Program|
|CDC RFA OT22 2202||Preventive Health and Health Services Block Grant– 2022|
|MP CPI 22 003||Community-Driven Approaches to Address Factors Contributing to Structural Racism in Public Health|
|SM 22 014||Cooperative Agreements for School-Based Trauma-Informed Support Services and Mental Health Care for Children and Youth|
|SM 22 017||Cooperative Agreements for School-Based Trauma-Informed Support Services and Mental Health Care for Children and Youth|
|SM 22 016||Cooperative Agreements for Innovative Community Crisis Response Partnerships|
|CDC RFA PS23 2302||Accelerating the Prevention and Control of HIV, Viral Hepatitis, STDs, and TB in the U.S. Affiliated Pacific Islands|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FG 22 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.