Apply for DHS 20 GPD 067 00 02
- The Department of Homeland Security, Department of Homeland Security - FEMA in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Tribal Homeland Security Grant Program (THSGP)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 97.067.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 14, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 15, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $15,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 25 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Infrastructure and Capacity Building Challenge Grants
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Agreement for Essential Facilities for Park Administration and Visitor Use
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DHS 20 GPD 067 00 02
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DHS 20 GPD 067 00 02) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DHS 20 GPD 057 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Intercity Bus Security Grant Program (IBSGP)|
|DHS 20 GPD 042 09 02||Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Emergency Management Performance Grant Program - Region 9|
|DOS GHANA ECON 2020 01||U.S. Embassy Accra Special Self-Help Program|
|EDA HDQ OIE 2020||2020 Build to Scale Program - Concept Proposal|
|SFOP0006463||DRL Addressing Anti-corruption in Central Europe|
|F20AS00058||Cooperative Data Collection, Management, Analysis, and Manuscript Writing for Publications; Logistical Support For International Research, and Youth Engagement for Endangered Species Projects|
|PAS UKRAINE 2020 005||Ukraine: Media Institutional Capacity Building|
|DOS NBO PAS FY20 001||Economic Empowerment for People with Disabilities|
|USGS 20 FAC 0086||Notice of Intent|
|SFOP0006427||DRL Request for Statements of Interest: Iraq|
|SFOP0006485||DRL Supporting Social Cohesion in Ukraine|
|RFA FD 21 001||Clinical Studies of Orphan Products Addressing Unmet Needs of Rare Diseases (R01) Clinical Trials Required|
|PAS MOROCCO FY20 04||2020 American Leadership Academy - NOFO|
|20AC02||Thinking for a Change Video Project|
|SFOP0006499||FY 2020 Safe from the Start initiative and global Innovation Programs to Address GBV|
|SCAKAB 20 CA 001 SCA 02232020||Management of the Lincoln Learning Centers in Afghanistan|
|20CS04||Probation and Parole Executive Orientation Training Curriculum Revision and Development|
|20CS06||Structured Decision Making Framework Implementation Project|
|72061320RFA00002||USAID/Zimbabwe Parliamentary Strengthening Program (PSP)|
|SFOP0006508||DRL Promoting and Protecting: Women’s Right to Promoting and Protecting: Women’s Right to Property; Free and Fair Elections; and Media Freedom in Pakistan|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DHS 20 GPD 067 00 02", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.