Apply for P20AS00012
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Cooperative Agreement for Essential Facilities for Park Administration and Visitor Use" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.944.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 28, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is not a request for applications.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $794,760.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Tribal Homeland Security Grant Program (THSGP)
Previous opportunity: Establishment of a National Center on Restorative Justice
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P20AS00012
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P20AS00012) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|L20AS00051||Alaska BLM Fuels Management and Community Fire Assistance Program Activities|
|L20AS00052||WY Fisheries and Aquatics Resources Management|
|USDA FS UCF 01 2020||2020 Urban and Community Forestry Challenge Cost Share Grant Program|
|L20AS00037||OR/WA Fisheries and Aquatic Resource Management Master Funding Opportunity|
|L20AS00053||Alaska BLM Wildlife Resources Management Program|
|F20AS00052||Monitoring and Evaluation of Monarch Butterfly and Pollinator Projects|
|F20AS00051||SRBA Tribal CoManagement for Dworshak NFH|
|L20AS00054||Alaska BLM Cultural and Paleontological Resources Program|
|F20AS00053||SRBA Tribal Co-Management of Dworshak NFH - COE|
|W9127N2020005||Natural Resource Management (NRM) Education and Training of Eugene Area Youth Service or Conservation Corps Students|
|F20AS00056||Migratory Bird Joint Ventures (Black Duck Joint Venture)|
|L20AS00010||Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management Utah Wildlife Resource Management|
|POA CESU 20 04||SOSC Collared Pika Survey|
|POA CESU 20 02||King Salmon Bat Surveys|
|POA CESU 20 03||Canidae Wolf Species Survey|
|L20AS00013||Department of the Interior - Bureau of Land Management Utah Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands|
|L20AS00058||NM Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management|
|L20AS00059||NM Recreation and Visitors Services|
|L20AS00060||NM Plant Conservation and Restoration Management|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P20AS00012", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.