Apply for W81XWH 21 RCRP RCDA
- The Department of Defense, Dept. of the Army -- USAMRAA in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "DOD Rare Cancers Resource and Community Development Award" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.420.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 18, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 15, 2021.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: OVC FY 2021 VOCA Victim Compensation Fellow
Previous opportunity: Disrupting Operations of Illicit Supply Networks
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for W81XWH 21 RCRP RCDA
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (W81XWH 21 RCRP RCDA) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|IS CSA 21 002||CISA Cyber Security Awareness Campaign|
|DHS 21 CISA 128 CSA001||CISA Cyber Security Awareness Campaign|
|W81XWH 21 HRRP FRA||DOD Hearing Restoration Focused Research Award|
|SFOP0008129||Global Telecommunications and Emerging Technology Training|
|FOA AFRL AFOSR 2021 0009||CENTER OF EXCELLENCE: Neuroscience of Decision Making|
|SFOP0008169||INL International Accreditation and Certification|
|W81XWH 21 DMDRP TRA||DoD Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, Translational Research Award|
|W81XWH 21 DMDRP IDA||DoD Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 21 NETP IIRA||Neurotoxin Exposure Treatment Parkinson’s, Investigator- Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 21 NETP SIA||Neurotoxin Exposure Treatment Parkinson’s, Synergistic Idea Award|
|W81XWH 21 NETP EIRA||Neurotoxin Exposure Treatment Parkinson’s, Early Investigator Research Award|
|21 590||Predictive Intelligence for Pandemic Prevention Phase I: Development Grants|
|21 591||Computer and Information Science and Engineering (CISE) Research Initiation Initiative|
|80HQTR21NOA01 22NIAC A1||NASA Innovative Advanced Concepts (NIAC) Phase I|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 3684||Lualualei Protected Species Management|
|NOAA NMFS SE 2022 2006951||FY22 Bluefin Tuna Research Program|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 4382||Aquatic Fauna Florida Everglades|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 4384||Alligator Ecological Florida Everglades|
|SFOP0008191||Promoting American Leadership, Values, and Economic Prosperity in Artificial Intelligence|
|DHS 21 CWMD 077 001||Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction: Academic Research Initiative (ARI)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "W81XWH 21 RCRP RCDA", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.