Apply for DOS GEO 21 CA 009 06082021
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Georgia in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Teacher Observation and Mentorship Program (TOMP)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.900.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 08, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 24, 2021 All applications must be submitted in electronic form to TbilisiExchanges@state.gov on or before July 24, 2021 1159 p.m. Tbilisi time. Applications submitted after 1159 p.m. will not be eligible for consideration..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $400,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: U.S. Consulate General Tijuana Public Affairs Section Annual Program Statement
Previous opportunity: Lualualei Protected Species Management
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DOS GEO 21 CA 009 06082021
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DOS GEO 21 CA 009 06082021) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DOS KAZ NS PAS 21 012||American Corners Programming|
|PAS NIAMEY FY21 AS||American Corner-Journalism, Media Literacy, and Countering Disinformation|
|72011421RFA00007||USAID Civic Education Activity|
|DOS GEO 21 CA 012 06172021||Animated Series on Media Literacy|
|AF HAR FY21 03||Culture of Research and Content Design Exchanges program|
|ED GRANTS 062321 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Expanding Opportunity Through Quality Charter Schools Program (CSP)--Grants for Credit Enhancement for Charter School Facilities (Credit Enhancement) Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.354A|
|ED GRANTS 062321 002||Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA): Rehabilitation Short-Term Training: Client Assistance Program Assistance Listing Number: 84.246K|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2021 001||Investing in the Liberated Universities of Ninewa|
|ED GRANTS 062421 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): International Foreign Language Education (IFLE): Business and International Education (BIE) Program Assistance Listing Number 84.153A|
|PAS CMR FY21 12||Inclusive Education in Schools|
|NIO NOFO 21 101||North India Office Annual Program Statement|
|010 FY2021||YOUTH LEADERSHIP PROGRAM – U.S. PARTNER|
|DOS UNVIE PAS FY21 01||UNVIE Space Exchanges 2022|
|720 696 21 RFA 00005||Homes and Communities Activity|
|RFI 367 21 0001||Equity and Inclusion in Education|
|72061221RFA00005||Strengthening Teacher Education and Practice (STEP) Activity|
|ND NOFO 21 103||Study in the U.S.|
|ED GRANTS 070921 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Effective Educator Development (EED) Division: Teacher and School Leader (TSL) Incentive Program Assistance Listing Number 84.374A|
|ED GRANTS 071221 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Innovative Approaches to Literacy (IAL) Program Assistance Listing CFDA Number 84.215G|
|ED GRANTS 071321 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Office of Indian Education (OIE): American Rescue Plan (ARP)-American Indian Resilience in Education (ARP-AIRE) Assistance Listing Number 84.299C|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DOS GEO 21 CA 009 06082021", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.