Living Independently and Be Included in the Community (LIBC) (72011119RFA00001)
- The Agency for International Development, Armenia USAID-Yerevan in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Living Independently and Be Included in the Community (LIBC)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 30, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 30, 2019 To accelerate the evaluation of concept papers, USAID establishes two deadlines for submission of concepts initial deadline is June 20, 2019, 1400PM Yerevan Time final deadline is June 30, 2019, 1400PM Yerevan Time. No concepts will be considered after the final deadline, June 30, 2019, 1400PM Yerevan Time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: DoD Kidney Cancer, Idea Development Award
Previous opportunity: DoD Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, Idea Development Award
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (72011119RFA00001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USGS FA 19 0171||Notice of Intent: Alaska Volcano Hazard Assessment and Monitoring|
|SCAISB 19 AW 018 05312019||Supporting Economic Empowerment in the Pakistan Film Industry|
|DOS NBO PAS FY19 008||Measuring U.S. Investment in Kenya|
|SCAKAB 19 CA 011 SCA 06032019||U.S. Public Diplomacy Program Alumni Network|
|7200AA19RFA00016||Board for International Food and Agricultural Development (BIFAD) Support|
|SFOP0005940||Strategic Trade Control Support for Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Kosovo, and North Macedonia|
|SFOP0005771||Case-Based Training on Intel-Led Money Laundering Investigations|
|P19AS00224||Complete a Preliminary Evaluation of Structural Elements and Ancient Plasters at White House and Antelope House Ruin and Determine Treatment Priorities|
|SFOP0005952||PROACT: Community-Based Intervention Program|
|P19AS00229||Administrative History of the Junior Ranger Program|
|P19AS00235||Regional Meeting SHPO Stipends and Operations|
|DOS NBO PAS FY19 009||Community Radio Expanding Awareness To Inhibit Violent Extremism (CREATIVE)|
|SFOP0005948||Emerging Cuban Leaders|
|FOA WB 19 01||Women in Apprenticeship and Nontraditional Occupations (WANTO) Technical Assistance Grant Program|
|SFOP0005968||Strengthening International Engagement on Security in Cyberspace|
|P19AS00255||Public Health Intern Program|
|APS 613 17 000001||Advancing Accountability and Rights in Zimbabwe (AARZ)|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "72011119RFA00001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: