Apply for NOAA NOS OCM 2022 2007112
- The Department of Commerce in the disaster prevention and relief, environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY22 Disaster Supplemental - Emergency Coastal Resilience Fund" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 11.473.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 15, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 15, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $25,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Disaster Prevention and Relief, Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Grants to States to Support Oral Health Workforce Activities
Previous opportunity: USAID’s Adolescent Reproductive Health (ARH)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NOAA NOS OCM 2022 2007112
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NOAA NOS OCM 2022 2007112", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.