Fellowships Supporting Community-Based Conservation and Recr (P18AS00230)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fellowships Supporting Community-Based Conservation and Recr" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 21, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 31, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Improving Efficiency, Reliability, and Flexibility of Existing Coal-Based Power Plants
Previous opportunity: ARC Congressional Grant
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00230) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DHS 18 GPD 075 00 02||Fiscal Year 2018 Transit Security Grant Program (TSGP)|
|DHS 18 GPD 056 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Port Security Grant Program (PSGP)|
|DHS 18 GPD 057 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Intercity Bus Security Grant Program (IBSGP)|
|DHS 18 GPD 008 00 01||Fiscal Year 2018 Nonprofit Security Grant Program (NSGP)|
|DHS 18 GPD 067 00 02||Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Tribal Homeland Security Grant Program (THSGP)|
|DHS 18 GPD 075 00 01||Fiscal Year 2018 Intercity Passenger Rail (IPR) - Amtrak|
|P18AS00227||US World Heritage Program|
|P18AS00231||Rehabilitate Hosmer Grove Trail to Enhance Visitor Experience|
|SFOP0005123||Local Civil Society Capacity Building Initiative|
|720 660 18 RFI EG 02||USAID/DRC REQUEST FOR INFORMATION No.720-660-18-RFI-EG-02: FOR AGRICULTURAL ACTIVITY PLANNING|
|NPSNOIBAND1800562||Botany & Fire Ecology Internship for the Fire Ecology Program|
|P18AS00226||Vegetation Map Accuracy Assessment at Saguaro National Park|
|P18AS00235||Archeological Research Associate|
|FOA ODEP 18 01||Retaining Employment and Talent After Injury/Illness Network (RETAIN) Demonstration Projects|
|P18AS00240||HUTR Farm Project with Native American Youth|
|NPS NOIP18AC00219||Rehabilitate Theodore Roosevelt National Park South Units Boundary Fence|
|P18AS00251||National Historic Trails University of New Mexico History Graduate Student Internships|
|P18AS00253||Complete a Preliminary Evaluation of Structural Elements and Ancient Plasters at White House and Antelope House Ruin and Determine Treatment Priorities|
|NPS NOIP16AC00312 001||Protect Biological Diversity and Improve Visitor Experience by Removing Exotic Plants (PLC)|
|NPS NOIP16AC01178 001||Heartland Vital Signs Monitoring Interns - HTLN|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00230", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: