Apply for P17AS00697
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Complete Portion of FLAG Museum Collection Condition Survey" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 21, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 30, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $35,552.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Fossil Fuel Large-Scale Pilots
Previous opportunity: Geologic Mapping in Upper Delaware Scenic and Recreational River
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P17AS00697
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00697) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F17AS00352||CVPIA - CDFW Habitat Restoration Coordinators|
|BOR MP17 N0008||Upper Truckee River Tahoe Pines Campground Restoration Project|
|P17AS00700||Resource Management Research Associates for Lake Mead National Recreation Area|
|P17AS00703||Notice of Intent: Sand Creek Massacre NHS/Kiowa County Agreement|
|P17AS00704||Protect Culturally Scarred Trees with Ethnographic Resources Study and Preservation Treatments|
|P17AS00705||Vegetation Mapping Project Accuracy Assessment Fieldwork at Missouri National Recreation River|
|L17AS00233||BLM-(MT), Prescribed Fire Assistance|
|F17AS00419||Aquatic Decision Framework|
|USGS 17 FA 0129||Notice of Intent|
|P17AS00710||Statistical Support for Long-Term Monitoring in Five Intermountain Inventory and Monitoring Networks|
|P17AS00708||Enhance detection and control of invasive species in Hawaii Volcanoes National Park|
|P17AS00713||Ecosystem Services of Wild and Scenic Rivers|
|P17AS00716||Sign and Trail Maintenance|
|BOR GP 17 N007||Notice of Intent to Award Three Lakes Peer Review|
|P17AS00718||RMYC Interns working directly with a Wilderness Trail Crew|
|P17AS00720||Archeological Survey of Lyons Ranch Historic District Roads|
|P17AS00719||Estimating risk to humpback whales from shipping: a comparative approach from Glacier Bay National Park, Alaska, and Francisco Coloane Marine Protected Area, Chile|
|P17AS00722||Internships to Assess Damage along Trailsâ¿¿ Blue Ridge Parkway|
|P17AS00723||Refinement of a Cultural Resources Location Probability Model and Long-term Management Tool for Death Valley National Park.|
|P17AS00725||Shoreline Highway Emergency Repairs Habitat Restoration: Slide Ranch milemarker 8.05|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00697", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.