Apply for L17AS00227
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BLM Utah Terrestrial and Aquatic Assessment, Inventory, and Monitoring (AIM) Landscape Monitoring Project" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.231.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 01, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 31, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Cultivating the Next Generation of Wild and Scenic River Explorers and Managers
Previous opportunity: Afro Entrepreneurship Mentoring Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for L17AS00227
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L17AS00227) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00589||Identification and Preservation of Cultural Resouces, Lake Mead NRA|
|NPS NOI 17 CESU 26731||Photointerpretation support for vegetation mapping at six SECN parks|
|L17AS00228||BLM-(WO), Nature Areas Association Education and Outreach|
|P17AS00596||Recovery of the Endangered Cape Sable seaside Sparrow in Everglades National Park|
|BOR MP 17 N028||PLPT TROA Water Management|
|P17AS00598||Evaluate Restoration and Rare Plant Recovery Strategies at Hawaii Volcanoes National Park|
|F17AS00359||Research Grants (Generic)|
|P17AS00599||Interagency Python/Large Constrictor Management Planning|
|NOIP16AC00340||Monitoring Bats in National Parks of the Upper Midwest - GLKN|
|P17AS00600||Botany and Rare Plant Monitoring within Death Valley National Park|
|USGS 17 FA 0003||Notice of Intent|
|NPSNOIGRCA1700412 0001||Invasive Plant Intern|
|NPSNOICHCU1701256||Physical Science Intern|
|USGS 17 FA 0387||Notice of Intent|
|P17AS00605||Preserving Forest Ecosystems|
|P17AS00606||Providing Alternative Transportation at Joshua Tree National Park|
|BOR PN 17 N005||Upper Salmon Sub-basin Anadromous Fish Habitat Improvements|
|F17AS00360||Cheasepeake Bay Conservancy; Cooperative Landscape Conservation|
|P17AS00608||Implementation of Natural Resource Projects at Lake Mead NRA|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L17AS00227", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.