BLM CA RECREATION AND VISITOR SERVICES (L19AS00069)
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BLM CA RECREATION AND VISITOR SERVICES" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.225.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 13, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 15, 2019 Open from June 13, 2019 August 15, 2019, 430 PM EST Round One Applications Due July 15, 2019, 430 PM EST Round Two Applications Due August 15, 2019, 430 PM EST.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Expanding Agricultural and Conservation Interests in North Dakota to support the 2017 Prairie Pothole JV Implementation Plan
Previous opportunity: Hydrologic Monitoring, Analysis, and Protocol Documentation in California and Nevada
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L19AS00069) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USGS 19 FA 0205||Use of CO2 and chemical agents to control invasive red swamp crayfish (Procambarus clarkii) in ponds and burrows|
|NPS NOIP19AC00367||Pitcher's Thistle Demography Database Management and Analysis Collaboration - SLBE|
|L19AS00077||ORWA 2019 Invasive and Noxious Plant Management Master Funding Opportunity|
|P19AS00270||Advance Access to and Preservation of Museum Collections|
|P19AS00271||Cultural Landscape Inventory for the Navajo Settlement Landscape|
|P19AS00269||Promote Management of National Park Service Collections|
|N624731920020||Mosquito Abatement and Vector Control at Naval Weapon Station, Seal Beach California|
|W912DR1920003||FLTP Data Collection at Corps Facilities|
|P19AS00272||Researching Indigenous Communities along El Camino Real de los Tejas NHT|
|NPS NOIP19AC00256||CESU GLNF: Early Detection and Control of Invasive Mussels - APIS|
|L19AS00088||ORWA 2019 Forest and Woodlands Resource Managemen Master Funding Opportunity|
|P19AS00273||NOTICE OF INTENT: FY2019 Cache la Poudre River NHA Implementation of Management Plan|
|P19AS00274||NOTICE OF INTENT: FY2019 Yuma Crossing NHA Implementation of Management Plan|
|L19AS00068||BLM CA Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands|
|P19AS00276||NOTICE OF INTENT: Engaging Youth through National Heritage Area Internships|
|P19AS00278||NOTICE OF INTENT: Local Youth Employment for Natural Resource Monitoring and Education: Next Generation Ranger Corps Program|
|USDA NRCS AL MULTI 19 GEN0010289||Enhanced or Accelerated implementation of the key conservation objectives|
|F19AS00246||Deer Creek Irrigation District Fish Passage Project Implementation|
|L19AS00049||BLM Utah Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands|
|L19AS00076||BLM Utah State-Wide Wildlife Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L19AS00069", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: