Apply for BJA 2018 14643
- The Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Assistance in the employment, labor and training, humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda), information and statistics, law, justice and legal services, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BJA FY 18 Justice Accountability Initiative: National Training and Technical Assistance to support pilot projects using data-driven systems to reduce crime and recidivism" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.827.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 28, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 30, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training, Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Information and Statistics, Law, Justice and Legal Services, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: FY 2018 and FY 2019 Source Reduction Assistance Grant Program
Previous opportunity: National Cave And Karst Research Institute â¿¿ FY18
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for BJA 2018 14643
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BJA 2018 14643) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BJA 2020 17374||BJA FY 20 Public Safety Officers' Benefits (PSOB) National Law Enforcement Survivor Support and National Firefighter and First Responder Survivor Support|
|BJA 2020 18438||BJA FY 20 Postconviction Testing of DNA Evidence|
|BJA 2020 18433||BJA FY 20 Paul Coverdell Forensic Science Improvement Grants Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BJA 2018 14643", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.