APS - Grants for Khyber & FATA, U.S. Consulate General Peshawar (SCAISB 18 AW 003 01182018)
- The Department of State, Bureau of South and Central Asian Affairs in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "APS - Grants for Khyber & FATA, U.S. Consulate General Peshawar" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.501.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 18, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 20, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Increase Accountability of and Public Access to Bureausâ¿¿ Museum Tree-Ring Specimens
Previous opportunity: DRL Countering the Recruitment and Use of Child Soldiers in Yemen
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SCAISB 18 AW 003 01182018) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|18CS03||Veterans Treatment Court Enhancement Initiative - Phase II|
|18CS12||Structured Decision Making Framework (SDMF) Site Implementation Project|
|S USMAS 18 CONF 001||USASEAN Relations Think Tank Conference|
|SFOP0003934||2018 Ethiopia and Kenya|
|PAS LIMA FY18 01||U.S. Embassy LIMA PAS Annual Program Statement|
|SFOP0003936||2018 South Sudan|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2018 002||Conservation and Restoration of Heritage Building Complex of Erbil Citadel|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2018 003||Conservation and Restoration of the Historical and Traditional Hammam (Public Bath) of Erbil Citadel|
|SFOP0003924||Increase Citizen Access to Objective Information in Jordan|
|DHS 17 GPD 044 000 98||Assistance to Firefighters Grant Program, Fire Prevention and Safety Grants|
|SCAISB 18 AW 004 01242018||Media Training and Professional Journalism Development in Pakistan|
|SFOP0003943||2018 Burkina Faso, Mauritania, Niger, and Senegal|
|SCAISB 18 AW 005 01252018||Building a Pakistani CVE Ecosystem|
|BOG PAS FY18 1||U.S. Embassy Bogota Small Grants Program|
|DRLA DRLAQM 18 004||FY18 DRL Internet Freedom APS|
|NPSNOIBAND1800167||Bus Shuttle Service|
|EAPBJ 18 GR 001 EAP012618||Programming in the People’s Republic of China|
|SFOP0003945||Democracy, Human Rights, and Rule of Law in Iraq|
|AFYDE SSH GR POLECON 2018||Ambassador’s Special Self-Help Annual Program Statement, POL/ECON, U.S. Embassy Yaounde|
|DOS MSU SSH FY18||U.S. Ambassador’s Special Self Help 2018, U.S. Embassy Maseru|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SCAISB 18 AW 003 01182018", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: