Apply for NOAA NMFS PIRO 2021 2006718
- The Department of Commerce in the environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "2021 Marine Education and Training Mini Grant Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 11.452.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 17, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 10, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $15,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 13 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Bureau of Ocean Energy Management
Previous opportunity: 18th Annual P3 Awards: A National Student Design Competition Focusing on People, Prosperity and the Planet
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NOAA NMFS PIRO 2021 2006718
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NOAA NMFS PIRO 2021 2006718) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOAA OAR CIPO 2021 2006681||Proposed Cooperative Institute for Pacific Islands Region|
|NOAA OAR CPO 2021 2006738||Climate Program Office (CPO) Extreme Heat Risk Initiative Competition, FY2021|
|NOAA NOS IOOS 2021 2006729||FY2021 Coastal and Ocean Modeling Testbed Project|
|NOAA NMFS SE 2021 2006733||Fiscal Year 2021 NOAA Gulf of Mexico Bay Watershed Education and Training (B-WET) Program|
|NOAA NMFS FHQ 2021 2006745||2021 BREP|
|NOAA OAR CIPO 2021 2006682||Proposed Cooperative Institute for Severe and High-Impact Weather Research and Operations|
|NOAA NOS ONMS 2021 2006747||2021 Pacific Northwest Bay-Watershed Education and Training|
|NOAA NOS ONMS 2021 2006749||2021 NOAA California Bay Watershed Education and Training (B-WET) Program|
|NOAA NMFS WCRO 2021 2006764||Pacific Coastal Salmon Recovery Fund|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NOAA NMFS PIRO 2021 2006718", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.